Solitary Angler’s Exclusive Private Waters
Many of you know we guide on private waters in New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming and that you can hire one of our guides to fish them or buy a Membership to the Solitary Angling Club (SAC) to fish many of them whenever you want, but you may not know just how much water we actually have access to, how good the fishing really is and how easy it is to book a trip to fish them. We have leases or access to over 70 miles of streams and creeks as well as several ponds and lakes. We will soon be adding even more stream miles and more ponds.
Why Private Water?
Our private waters are entirely exclusive to clients of Van Beacham’s Solitary Angler, practicing guided or members-only catch-and-release fly fishing only. One party per day, with frequent rest days.
- You and any companion(s) will be the only ones there. The other guide services won’t be there. Members of the public won’t be there. No beer cans, no bait jars, no fish guts strewn about.
- No WalMart fishermen, spinning rod tipped with hook-festooned lure in one hand, stringer of dead fish in the other.
- No pool-jumping “sportsmen” popping out of the brush ahead of you and dragging salmon eggs through your water.
- Just you, the awesome scenery, the murmuring water and the wild fish! Your piece of the unspoiled Rocky Mountain West.
- Superior Fly Fishing without the Crowds. It’s so worth it.