Calling all Friends and Dancers!!
June 22nd, 2013
Join me for the second annual Cimarron River
BBQ & Dance!
starring Donny Richmond & The Rifters
Reservations Required for Lodging & Camping
Questions or concerns about Anything:
Call or Email Van
575 776 5585 or email@example.com
Suggested donation for the entire event
including dinner and dance is $30 each.
Beef, chicken & pork provided. Bring a side dish, salad or dessert.
No alcohol provided. Please BYOB.
Bring your gear for free fly-fishing on the Holy Water (Catch & Release).
Parking inside the gates is limited, so come early and car pool if possible.
See you there, Rain or Shine!
Come dance under the moon and stars on the banks of the Cimarron River below Eagle Nest Dam! This place is so spectacular and special that we call it simply “The Holy Water.”
We’ll have a full, covered dance floor just like an open-air barn dance so it will be nice and cool!
• Gates Open for Dinner and Dance at 1:00 pm
• Bar-B-Que Dinner – 3:00 to 6:00 pm
• Dance to three live sets of toe-tapping, foot-stomping music by The Rifters – 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Camping, Lodging & Cabins
- Camping and lodging at cabins & Hacienda de Cimarron available.
- Reservations required. Email Van firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping beside the Holy Water, $10 per person, suggested donation – includes breakfast.
- All sites are available on first-come basis, so come early and pick your spot.
- Water & toilet available.
- No RVs or Camp Trailers.
- Truck/camper, tent or sleeping bag sites inside the gates (15 sites).
Other Nearby Camping for Tents, Trailers & RVs
- Tolby Creek Campground in Cimarron Canyon State Park is right across the road;
- Maverick and Ponderosa CGs are a few miles further east on US 64.
- There are more campsites in Eagle Nest Lake State Park, and plenty of cabins, motels and lodges five miles W in Eagle Nest and 12 miles west in Angel Fire.
- Here are links for Cimarron and Eagle Nest State Parks: Cimarron Canyon State Park Eagle Nest Lake State Park
- State park campgrounds are available without reservations, so come early, claim your site, do a little fishing or relaxing in camp, then head over to the event when the time is right.
- Here’s a link to NM State Parks camping fees information.
- Also, here’s VRBO for cabins, motels and lodges in Eagle Nest and Angel Fire.